D is for Dreamsicle

Almost a whole week has passed and i am still playing the Alphabet Challenge. This is the last letter for this week: D
For D I have an indie polish. Not completely drama free i'm afraid, but I am not going into drama-land. I just want to show you a beautiful polish. So please meet Dreamsicle by Lush Lacquer.
Dreamsicle is a baby blue polish with a lot of glitter in it. Blue, silver and holographic hex's, bars and micro glitter. It is so full of glitter that it makes application a little bit tricky but it ends up so pretty after just two coats. it is also very top coat hungry. I don't have Gelous top coat yet so I couldn't try that heavy top coat but I used 2 coats of my top coat (a local brand called Chic) which is relatively heavy, and I still didn't get the glass-like look I was hoping to get. But other then that, it is really a pretty pretty polish and I think it's name is very appropriate. This polish really makes me feel dreamy...
I added a couple of close-up shots so you can see all the different glitter types. This polish really is stuffed with glitter!

You can get Lush Lacquer polishes in their Etsy shop for $8.75 for the full size bottle. They are three-free and are available internationally!




7 comments :

Essie Rae said...

So pretty! I'm not familiar with the drama surrounding this?

Gosia said...

Wow can't believe you're done for the week!!! That went fast by, didn't it... Nice finish with such a beautiful blue!!!

LuvMyLacquer said...

I've never heard of this one. It's so pretty, reminds me of winter =)

Liesl said...

I agree with LuvMyLacquer, it looks like a winter wonderland! Very pretty.

Amy (Polish and Such) said...

This is gorgeous!!!

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

That's so pretty and soft! I have a thing for baby blue polishes at the moment. :-)

~ Yun

Lizzy O. said...

You really are done for the week. So nice! I love this blue! Looks good on you too.

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!