A-England Holy Grail

Recently A-England re-formulated their Holy Grail polish from the Mythicals collection. While the previous one was a very yellowish gold, the new color is a glorious, complicated gold color with highlights of bronze, copper and even some green. If you  want a very prestigious and elegant look - this is your polish.
A-England Holy Grail II
A-England Holy Grail II

Just like other A-England polishes, the formula of this one is perfect. Smooth, easy to apply and opaque in two easy coats. No issues to report what so ever. Wearing this color makes me feel as if I just dipped my fingers in melted gold. Except - it didn't burn.
I love this polish and I think it compliments my skin nicely. I am sure I will be using this one a lot lot more!
A-England Holy Grail II
A-England Holy Grail II
A-England Holy Grail II
A-England Holy Grail II
A-England Holy Grail II
A-England Holy Grail II
A-England Holy Grail II
A-England Holy Grail II
A-England Holy Grail II
A-England Holy Grail II
I figured some of you would want to see how the previous version of Holy Grail looks compared to the new version. So here they are. On the left is the new version while on the right is the previous one.
A-England Holy Grail II vs. A-England Holy Grail I
A-England Holy Grail II vs. A-England Holy Grail I
A-England Holy Grail II vs. A-England Holy Grail I
A-England Holy Grail II vs. A-England Holy Grail I
A-England polishes are available on their website, as well as Ninja PolishMeiMei's SignaturesOverall Beauty and Llarowe. All offer international shipping! You can stay up to date on A-England's latest release by following their Facebook and Twitter!  

5 comments :

M. Fourey said...

YEEEEES! I prefer the second version hands down! It is SO pretty! And it looks gorgeous on you, so please wear it again! I am sure you will be complimented on this one!

Unknown said...

Mmmmm I definitely prefer the second version the first is a little too yellow for me :)

Jazz x

Jenn, Paperbacks and Polish said...

Gorgeous!! I passed on the original Holy Grail because I didn't think it would compliment my skintone very nicely, but the new one is perfect!

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

Ooohs and Aaaahs! So pretty! :D

~ Yun

Gosia said...

Hhmmm.. Don't be throwing shit at me but I'm not digging either one... I just don't mix well with gold polishes!! They look terrible on me!! Gold jewelry on the other hand... I'll always take that ;))

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!