Arachnophobia

Yeah I know Halloween is over already but I didn't even get to do a Halloween mani! Well, no wonder, as I don't celebrate Halloween.. but still - I really wanted to do this one!


I started with Wet n Wild Rest In Pieces, a black jelly with lots of purple microglitter. I know that it is a re-release of an older polish of theirs b the name of Night Prowl. But since i don't have that one, I realized I could use Rest In Pieces instead ;-)
Wet n Wild Rest In Pieces
Formula of this one was a bit thin and it required 3 coats for full opacity. Since I knew I was anyway going to stamp over it, I only used 2 coats - and it shows. But still I think this polish is too pretty to skip! Besides,  it  dries real quick and I used very thin coats and a third coat would have been no an issue at all! (Well, this last remark was mainly for you Mati ;-) All pictures show 2 coats of WnW - RIP and one coat of Seche Vite top coat.
Wet n Wild Rest In Pieces

Wet n Wild Rest In Pieces

Wet n Wild Rest In Pieces
Then I drew my DRK-A plate and A-England Princess Tears polish and stamped the spider web on all nails. Once I was happy (Oh, I was happy!) I used some nail stencils of the little spider along with China Glaze OMG polish. Need I say more?





So how do you like my after Halloween mani? Wearing this mani made me realize how long it has been since I had a decent black mani on. This winter I am sure you will see a lot of it!

6 comments :

Natalie said...

Beautiful! Love the colors! :O

ALETA COLUCCI said...

Very pretty! WnW makes my favorite spooky polishes!

Helen [beauty delights] said...

the webs look lovely!! very pretty :)

M. Fourey said...

Hahahahaha! I didn't expect to see my name popping by in the middle of your post! Thanks! Now sometimes I do three coats, too :p Rarely...
The webs came out perfect, girl you can be happy about this! It's super super cool!

Gosia said...

Ooooohhhhhh... Now it's my keyboard that's wet.... I love your stamping of the web with a holo!! Looks like a dewy spider web early early morning with all its colors so a rainbow,,,, and the spiders are not scary at all since they're holo too!! :)

Raggio di Luna said...

This spider net seems real...! :-)

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!