Busy Bee

Do you know those times when you have so many things you want/need to do, but you're in the mood of doing pretty much nothing? Well, I am in this mood right now. It's been raining almost all day, it was gray outside and windy and lot's of thunders. I hate that sort of weather. All I wanna do is cuddle under a heavy blanket and disappear from the world.
But I have so many things I must do! I want to do! So I better cheer myself up ASAP!
Bee - The nail Junkie
Bee - The nail Junkie

So what's more cheerful then a summer-colored nail polish? HA! This is Bee by The Nail Junkie.
First - the obvious - formula is perfect, the color is rich and shimmery, this polish is well pigmented and is opaque in two easy coats. The matte black Hex are visible through the coats and add to this polish a beautiful depth. At first site this polish might seen somewhat... boring. But it is very not so: it is unique and fun and wonderful! Hey, it completely cheered me up!
Bee - The nail Junkie
Bee - The nail Junkie
In the close-up picture you see two coats of Bee with NO top coat. Look how flat those glitters are! How shimmery this base! So much fun in one bottle! In all other pictures there's one coat of Seche Vite on top.
Bee - The nail Junkie
Bee - The nail Junkie
Bee - The nail Junkie
Bee - The nail Junkie
Bee - The nail Junkie
Bee - The nail Junkie
Bee - The nail Junkie
Bee - The nail Junkie
And since I'm already cheered up, I figured I could help my motivation with some stamping.
The full finger is by DRK-A and the bees are from BM-301. Stamped using China Glaze Liquid Leather.
Bee - The nail Junkie

Bee - The nail Junkie

Bee - The nail Junkie

You can purchase Bee, as well as all other polishes from the Animals collection in The Nail Junkie's store. In the store you will also find polishes from previous collection. The polishes are retailed for $10 each, and ship Internationally for a $5 flat rate and free within the US.
Also, make sure you follow The Nail Junkie's blog as well as Facebook page, to get all the latest updates.

7 comments :

natalsie said...

so pretty)) especially I like with the stamping

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

I totally know what you mean. Sometimes if I have too much to do, I feel paralyzed and I can't figure out where to start, so I don't do anything at all and just get more stressed out lol.
Such a fun mani! I love the bee stamps you added! :-)

ALETA COLUCCI said...

Awww! I love this! The nail art is AMAZING!!!

jannatul12 said...

love the color <3

M. Fourey said...

You know I am not a fan of yellow (more like a detractor, in fact) but that mani looks super fun ^^ I am glad it cheered you up! Now onto the to do list!

Gosia said...

I gotta tell ya, I wasn't too crazy about this polish in your fist pictures but when I saw your stamping!! Whoa!!! Amazing!!!!!! You've the most creative mind chickie!!!

Andrea said...

I LOVE this mani so much!! I don't even really care for yellow all that much, either. Cold rainy weather makes me wanna get in my kitchen. That's exactly what I did on Saturday too!!

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!