Che Bella!

White has always have a very special spot in my heart. I love white polish and this love goes way back, when I was first allowed to use a pen at school. On that day I was also introduced to the correction fluid, that white chalky liquid that I used as nail polish. That liquid had a very bad formula as nail polish, and it dried almost instantly, leaving brush strokes and cracks all over the nail. But it was a white nail polish! And I had none better!
These days there are so many real white nail polish, that you only have to choose. So I am collecting white nail polishes, and one of these days I will do a huge comparison post. But for now, let me show you one of the most beautiful white polishes currently in my stash. Rescue Beauty Lounge - Bella.
Rescue Beauty Lounge - Bella

Something about this polish makes me feel fragile, like an egg. But it is such a pretty white. It is not chalky and it doesn't crack. It's a bit sheer and I used 3 coats and you can still see some VNL. But if you want that delicate look of white without having those annoying comments about using the correction fluid on your nails - look no further.
Application begins a little streaky on the first coat but it completely levels itself smooth on the second and third coats. Each coat dries real quick and the finish is a beautiful glossy creme. There is no added top coat in those pictures.
Rescue Beauty Lounge - Bella

Rescue Beauty Lounge - Bella

Rescue Beauty Lounge - Bella

Rescue Beauty Lounge - Bella

Rescue Beauty Lounge - Bella

Rescue Beauty Lounge - Bella
Well, after a whole day of wearing this beauty, I did need some change. So I used the white as a base for some foil. This one is not a metal but I have no idea what other word I could use to refer to it. It looks like the nail foils, application is the same so I will call it a non-metal foil and that's that!




So what do you think? Are you a white polish lover? What do you think of my vintage flowers foil?

9 comments :

Gosia said...

Hahaha, whiteout fluid on your nails!!! That's so funny :)). I just got my Bella!! Haven't tried it yet but didn't realize it was a creme??? I like how delicate it looks though, so maybe I will like it.
Love what you did with the flower foil!!! I still have to try it out!!

M. Fourey said...

Both the polish itself and the foil are gorgeous, but I prefer the patterened mani :) That design looks sweet, without being cheesy! Like it!

Raggio di Luna said...

White nail polish is beautiful! And your final manicure is gorgeous, I like it very much! :-)

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

It's a beautiful white color on you--very soft and classy! And the vintage flowers are lovely. :-)

~ Yun

Unknown said...

I just ab. love the flowers, how did you do it? I've pinned this onto my Beautiful Nails pin board! Where did you buy the non metal foils from - I must know!! :)

ALETA COLUCCI said...

I would like to see a step by step of how you do this. Very cool!

Natalie said...

I just love this flowery foil! Where can I get it? :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful flowers!

Andrea said...

I'm cracking up at your white-out nail polish because my friends and I used to do the same thing and then we would color on them with markers!! Lol. Silly girls.

I really like white polishes too, but always end up pairing them with something else because, like a nude, I always think they need "something else". Oh.my.gosh. Your floral print is JUST the something else I would LOVE to wear! That is absolutely gorgeous. Like a fresh summer dress on your nails! So feminine! I must know where you got them! ♥

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!