Sunday Haul

Sunday again! Let's move directly to the fun part!

First - this package arrived last week and somehow I missed it in my post. But I HAD to show it to you!
My order of the Nail Junkie's amazing Cutie Balm came in with all these goodies! Yummy!!!

Next is my Ninja pack with Picture Polish - Wisteria and Ninja Polish Howling Blue Moon.
The first part of Bunny Nails HD holiday plates. Now I am waiting for the second part. These are so much fun!!!
 Next is my quicky from Ozotic. This package arrived from Australia in less then a week. Can you believe it? I know I couldn't! But it's true. From left to right: #524, #516, #515, #506 and #503, all from their backup plan sale.
 Model's own! Remember about a month ago or so that they had their 50% off sale? So it's been a while but my order arrived eventually! Pinky Brown, Aqua Violet and Purple Blue. Yes, I have a thing or two with multichromes lately...
 Model's Own Ice Cream Sundae Box: Pastel Pink, Fuzzy Peach, Lemon Meringue, Jade Stone, Beth's Blue, Lilac Dream
The Kaleidoscope Box: Blooming Pink, Zest-A-Peel, Sun Kissed, Dream Stream, Purple Imperial, 3 in 1 Base Coat + Top Coast and Gloss.
 And last this week I got a package that made me sooooooo happy! A little swappie from Jennifer of Jen's Nail Files with some coolest nail dress stickers! Just look at these, aren't they gorgeous? I can't wait to try them on!!! Of course the package also had lot's of candy, but I managed to eat them all before I got to my camera...
 A close-up at some of my extra-special stickers of KITTIES!!! <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">
HA! That was fun! So until next Sunday, you all have a wonderful week full of nail-mail!!




9 comments :

Karen said...

Full of win! I want swatches :D

Unknown said...

You honestly have the best hauls ever! I'm so jealous everything looks amazing :)

Jazz x

beachgal said...

Quite the haul! I need to work today on making a database for all my dupes so I know what and how many of each I have (I don't buy dupes now unless it's a shade I am beyond nuts for and that would be only maybe 5) - but I went through a # of yrs where I was into a major hord thing worried I would never find a shade again - WONG but for a very few shades I have dupes of in Deb Lippmann, RDL and some now very rare OPI's that are beyond vHTF - then I need to figure out what do do with all the dupes!

ALETA COLUCCI said...

*wipes drool from mouth* I am so jealous!!! This was an AWESOME HAUL!!!!!! I am dying for those stamping plates! And I'm also very happy you received your package from me safely and that you enjoyed it! You are a great friend to me Jin! I appreciate all you do!

M. Fourey said...

Oh my Gosh! AMAZING! ^^ Those oxotics caught my eye soooo quickly!

Raggio di Luna said...

Model's Own Ice Cream Sundae Box and The Kaleidoscope Box look beautiful! Looking forward to see the swatches! :-)

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

Wow!! How do you have the chance to wear all these? You definitely need more hands! ;-)

~ Yun

Andrea said...

Seriously drooling over all of your gorgeous Ozotics. Models Own too!! Those Halloween Kitty stickers are pretty cute too! Lucky girl!

Gosia said...

Hooly shit, that's a lot of polishes!! I want to see the Ozotics!!! :)

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!