Sunday Haul

Sadly, I had no nail mail this week so I don't have a haul to show you today. I am waiting a lot lot of things and I hope they will start to show up already this week but until then... I won't leave you empty handed. I will show you simple swatches of a few of the last weeks hauls. This is something that I don't really like doing because I don't like to just swatch. Every polish I show you here is one that I actually had as a full mani for at least 24 hours. But I was asked by so many to see swatches of these and I figured today would be a perfect time for it!

This leads me to an idea - if you ever want a specific swatch - do let me know either by eMail or in my Facebook page! And now let's move to the photos!  I will start with Sally Hansen's Magical Collection.

Index - Purple Potion, Middle - Magenta Magic, Ring - Ruby Slipper, Pinky - Fairy Dust Pink. All nails except index show one coat. Index show two coats. No top coat on any. Formula was smooth but application took some thinking. This one should really be applied with as few strokes as possible or you are left with stroke lines all over your nail. If you look very close on my ring nail, you will see the stoke line close to the tip of the nails. Also, these polishes dry very quickly. I can't say much about the chipping as I didn't stay with these yet but I heard that they chip real quick. I must admit it is not at all surprising when thinking about how fast they dried. My ring was dry by the time I finished painting my index. (I paint my pinky last).


Index - Blue Aura, Middle - Mystical Mandarin, Ring - Copper Calderoun. Again - index needed two coats, the others just one. No top coat. Also, same thoughts about the formula as the other polishes from this collection.


Next are my new Ozotics from Picture Polish's Back Up Plan.
Index - 515, Middle - 516, Ring - 524. Index and middle show 3 coats and are linear holographic, ring show 2 coats and its much more scattered. All were smooth and very easy to apply. No issues at all. They dry pretty fast (but not as extreme as the SH). I felt that these polishes have more "body" then the SH Magical collection. I can't really explain it and it's not that I have anything bad to say about SH, but I thought these were better.


Last for today are the multi Chromes. Index is 506 over white, middle is 506 over black, ring is 503 over black and pinky is 503 over white. All show one coat of white/black and two oats of Ozotic. No top coat. As I shot those in the evening, I had no sun so the multichrome effect was very hard to capture, but eventually I did manage a few different angles. The formula of these was very thin and I had to use rather thick coats to get the to show. Also, I managed to scar my ring nail. The scar was actually on the black first coat, but the thin formula of Ozotic could not make it better. The effect however is amazing. I wouldn't give those up so soon!



I hope these were acceptable as a substitute for my Sunday haul and I hope you enjoyed. If there is anything you wanna see - just let me know!

11 comments :

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh I was looking forward to these swatches! They look ah-maz-ing!

Jazz x

The Silverinator said...

HOLY SHAI-ZEN!!!!!! GORGEOUS AND THIS GIRL IS JELLYBELLY

M. Fourey said...

Ah-mah-zing! All this holo and all this duochrome! I'm in polish heaven!
Sure this week your pocket feels a little fuller, right? :p

Inky Whiskers said...

Oooo pretty! Please stay safe in the chaos, Jin.

ALETA COLUCCI said...

Very pretty colors! :)

Gosia said...

dude.... you're killing me with these!!! they're so awesome!!!!!

Laurie said...

I am SO jealous of you for having all the Mystical Magicals!!! Lovely, lovely swatches!

Anonymous said...

Oooh my, I'm quite impressed by the Sally Hansen collection. Gimmi gimmi gimmiiiii!

Natalie said...

I love the holos! They are stunning!

Unknown said...

Droooooooling!

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

Woah, those are some cool holos! :-)

~ Yun

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!