Where in the World - USA

Phew, this one took me a while! I needed to find inspiration for my USA nails in Where in the World challenge, but I felt completely stuck. I had absolutely no idea what so ever! Then the entire election mess began and it reminded me of something. It doesn't look very American I suppose but somehow,this makes me think of "The American Dream"; "Make it BIG"....

So I started with BarryM Foil Effect #320 which is a satin gold polish. Very quiet but none the less gold. Application was smooth and easy and with only one medium thick coat I got complete opacity.
Then I used some special stamping polishes by Enas in red, yellow, forest green, blue and purple-red, with the gorgeous stamping plate NC02 by Nail Craze to stamp my rainbow and all that was covered with INM northern lights top coat.
I suppose the USA in this mani is a bit weak but I still felt this mani was glamorous in a BIG way. I hope I'll do better next time...






Edited to add: 
How did I get all the colors on the stamper? Very easy. I used all the colors directly on the plate, I scrapped them all together and picked them all up together on the stamper. Told you it was easy! :-)
apply all colors on your plate
Scrap all the colors together
Picked them all together with your stamper.


18 comments :

Unknown said...

Oh my god, stop. These are amazing.

Natalie said...

OMG this is beautiful! Your rainbow is prefect! Great job girl! <3
I'm so proud to see this fabulous manie!

natalsie said...

WOW! I really like this - it kind of like a watermarble, looks super difficult, but it's not! Great idea too with the American Dream!

Unknown said...

It's really beautiful, I can't figure out how you painted the plate all the colours?

The Polish Rainbow said...

These nails look gorgeous! great job! ;)

Unknown said...

Added some pics to explain :)

Steamy Nails said...

Omg American dream hahaha Love this! <333 Also love the tiny holo glitters :3

Unknown said...

Gorgeous girlie!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, these are so gorgeous, I love the way you stamped all the different colours! amazingggg,

Jazz x

Anonymous said...

You make it look SO easy! Well done. And great mani, btw. Rainbow <3

Holly said...

So pretty!!! That plate is awesome!! This is gonna sound funny but it reminds me of a bathsuit design I had as a kind in the early 80's hahaha!

Lizajane1776 said...

This reminds me of the sign for "America's Byways" which I see as we near the Mississippi River.

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

Woah, this is soooo gorgeous Jin!!!
I love it! :D

~ Yun

beachgal said...

Makes me think of a few things - The Rainbow Collation & Rainbow color identity for LGBT - but first thing I thought of was my old hippy days when rainbow tie die, rainbow stain glass, rainbow just about anything was all very cool!

Love the shot you got of the polish on your stamper with the plate in the foreground....really a good shot.

It's really a pretty finished product - so don't worry if you think your creation was a theme stretch - nail art categories don't have to be all confining!

M. Fourey said...

I'm in a rish so all I am going to say is: unicorn puke! So fun :D

Gosia said...

I love your interpretation of the UsA!! You're so right, everything here IS big (from dreams to people LOL)!! Awesome rainbow stamping!!!!

Huixiang O said...

how do you put all the colours on the plate without staining the polish brush with another colour? hope my qns makes sense :P

Unknown said...

The brush never touches either the plate or the other polishes. I make sure there's A LOT of polish on it and it just "blobs" over the plate

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!