Holographic love

My friend Kim from The Ides Of Polish had this really interesting idea of combining matte polish with holographic hearts. I really like the idea so I decided to give it a try. 
Zoya Posh and Color Club Miss Bliss
Zoya Posh and Color Club Miss Bliss in the sun.

I started with two coats of Zoya - Posh, an amazing matte polish in deep berry red that is unfortunately discontinued. It has a wonderful formula, very quick drying time and the most delicate look. On my accent nail I used two coats of the new Color Club - Miss Bliss, from the most recent 2013 Halo Hues collection. Then I drew the little hearts with the same polishes - Miss Bliss over the Posh nails and Posh over the Miss Bliss nail. As you can see, drawing hearts is not one of my strongest sides, but from a distance they do look good. LOL Besides, this color/texture combo is perfect in my opinion! Thank you so much Kim!!!
Zoya Posh and Color Club Miss Bliss
Zoya Posh and Color Club Miss Bliss in the shade
Zoya Posh and Color Club Miss Bliss
Zoya Posh and Color Club Miss Bliss in the shade
Zoya Posh and Color Club Miss Bliss
Zoya Posh and Color Club Miss Bliss in the sun
Zoya Posh and Color Club Miss Bliss
Zoya Posh and Color Club Miss Bliss in the sun
Zoya Posh and Color Club Miss Bliss
Zoya Posh and Color Club Miss Bliss in the sun
I hope you all had a lovely Valentines day and you're now getting ready to St. Patrick's ;-)

3 comments :

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

Ooooh that looks beautiful! I really like the matte/holo combination! And your hearts are perfectly nice and cute. :-)

~ Yun

Gosia said...

Dude, Zoya Posh has been my lemming forever now and I can't believe they discontinued it!!! Perfect hearts, and you're way too hard on yourself!!

Raggio di Luna said...

Cuuute hearts! And I like the the combination of matte and holo! :-)

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!