Practice Makes Perfect

Well, naturally, not there yet but I am practicing my water marble skills very seriously! 
I truly want to be able to do a real marble shamrock for St. Patrick's day. The real day this time ;-) So today I have one of my practice marbles to show you. No shamrock of course, but I liked it still.
Water Marble

This time I decided to go with the common white as a base so I used two coats of China Glaze White On White. The polishes I used for the marble are Elevation Polish Alphubel and Orly Sapphire Silk.
Despite the fact that it looks like it, I did not dip both my ring and pinky together! Each nail got its own design. My goal was to keep them all on the same side. And my middle nail is the same but different, to be accented. So I'm happy. I think this is the first time when I actually managed to almost  "control" my marble! 
Water Marble

Water Marble

Water Marble

Water Marble

Water Marble
Luckily I still have a couple of weeks to practice. Let's see if I can keep up with myself on this one! LOL

13 comments :

Natalie said...

Awesome!

Unknown said...

It's gorgeous Jin! I can see it working well with denim.

Anonymous said...

Lovely water marble! Love the choice of colors :)

Unknown said...

it is really nice... :)

AMajgaard said...

So truly beautyfull!! It looks amazing and i really like the colors :)

ALETA COLUCCI said...

I love this! And it looks so much like water I could see it with little tropical fish painted on it.

Unknown said...

Beautiful! You are doing a great job on these marbles!

M. Fourey said...

Wow you're getting there for sure! This looks stunning, really! :D You've come a long way, darling!

Laurie said...

Ooooh this is SO fab!

Raggio di Luna said...

Oh my God! Beautiful colours, beautiful water marble manicure... :-) Am I the only one who is in war with water marble? :-)

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

Fantastic marbling! You did a great job, Jin! :-)

~ Yun

Unknown said...

Love it! I feel like I could go swimming in your nails!

Gosia said...

I'm such a sissy, I still can't bring myself to do a marble!!! You are sooo good at it!!!! Can't wait to see your shamrock!!

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!