Chanel Taboo

I never had any Chanel nail polish. I don't even know why. I have several Dior polishes but somehow - I never had a chance to get a Chanel. But recently that changed. In the coolest swap I was so happy and surprised to receive this gorgeous Chanel polish - Taboo (no. 583) !!!
Chanel Taboo 583 A-England Holy Grail version I

Taboo is an amazing deep purple base completely stuffed with blue and red-fuchsia shimmer. It applies smooth and easy and is opaque in two simple coats. What can I say... Perfection.
Thank you so much Sh Tan!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!
I used A-England Holy Grail - the old version and some 3D golden nail charms from Born Pretty Store.
Chanel Taboo 583

Chanel Taboo 583

Chanel Taboo 583

Chanel Taboo 583 A-England Holy Grail version I

Chanel Taboo 583 A-England Holy Grail version I

Chanel Taboo 583 A-England Holy Grail version I
What do you think? Do you have any Chanel polish yet? Do you have Taboo?



7 comments :

M. Fourey said...

Ohhhh wow it's gorgeous! I am glad it's not taboo and we can talk about it, 'cuz damn it lady. What a polish! I have two ar three Chanel polishes, always well picked. Their formula is always stunning, although I wouldn't say it's great value for money, if you know what I mean...

Bénédicte D. said...

Gorgeous!!!!! The polish is so amazing and the mani so beautiful! ♥

Winda - dajourneys.com said...

woaaaah, is very pretty. I have never had a Chanel polish, but it's always nice to read a review that product...

Unknown said...

I love this color so much!
Cant wait to have it myself:-)!!

ManisbyMoore said...

So pretty! I love those colors together!

Cathy said...

Love this! I love pairing deep red-leaning purples with golds, and these double tips are lovely.

Raggio di Luna said...

I don't have any Chanel nail polish... Taboo n° 583 is really special! :-)

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!