MoYou Plates Review

I wanted to post this a long time ago and sadly it didn't happen. But I am hoping that late is still better then never...
A while ago I posted this review about the black and white stamping polishes by MoYou, and I was really happy with them. Today I have three stamping plates by MoYou to show you.
Takko Lacquer Va Va Voom MoYou Nails Stamping Plates

There are so many different stamping plates all over that it takes a while to find the really unique ones. I keep seeing the same patterns showing up over and over again, and I am really happy when I get to see some new and interesting patterns. And I think that MoYou have some of those different ones!
Here are the plates I am reviewing today:
MoYou Nails Stamping Plates numbers 63, 64 and 72
MoYou Nails Stamping Plates numbers 63, 64 and 72  (click the image to see it larger)

 So first I decided to try these on a piece of white paper. I used MoYou black sta mping polish and I only gave each pattern one chance to appear. And look at that: most of these patterns appeared perfectly with all the small details showing nice and clear. I only had a little issue with two images - the castle and the snail from plate number 63, and I am not even sure it was a problem or just me being sloppy.
MoYou Nails stamping plate number 63

MoYou Nails stamping plate number 64

MoYou Nails stamping plate number 72
I was mostly impressed by plate number 64 with all the gorgeous dragons and their fine details. I totally love this plate!
Each MoYou Nails plate come in a separate bag and a blue cover to keep it safe from scratches.
MoYou Nails stamping plate
And here are just a couple of examples of manis I did using these plates. I know I will be using them again!
Takko Lacquer Va Va Voom MoYou Stamping Plate 64
Takko Lacquer Va Va Voom with MoYou Stamping Plate 64
Superficially Colorful Lacquer MoYou Stamping Plate 72
Superficially Colorful Lacquer with MoYou Stamping Plate 72
You Polish Liberty MoYou Nails Stamping Plate 63
You Polish Liberty with MoYou Nails Stamping Plate 63
And for the extra info, here is a short video by MoYou Nails that explains how to use their stamping plates.


You can find MoYou Nails Stamping Plates and their special stamping polish, as well as some other awesome nail polish accessories in their on line store MoYou Nails
Make sure you check the "Coming Soon" area of the shop to see what cool plates are to be expected! 

8 comments :

Karel said...

Do you know if they ship to the US or have distributors in the US?

M. Fourey said...

Great review :D I love the last of the plates, how original!!

Vedrana said...

The dragons are amazing. Thank you for this review.

Rainbowify Me said...

That looks like great plates. I especially like the little unicorn :)

Unknown said...

They sure do ship to the US!
Not sure about the prices and all, but you can always shoot them an email
http://moyounails.com/contacts/

ManisbyMoore said...

I love these! Super cute designs! I think my favorite is the plate with the dragons!

Raggio di Luna said...

Great review! :-) I love the little owl and those dragons are great! I love your dragon manicure! :-)

Missy M (Gnarly Gnails) said...

awesome review! i have been wanting to try a few of their plates, especially the dinosaur one they have!

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!