MoYou - Special Gold Nailpolish for Stamping

If you like stamping, I am sure you had your need for gold nail polishes for stamping. I know I needed it. But I usually ended up using some Metallic - Chrome polishes such as China Glaze Passion or Barry M Gold Foil Effect, but those are too...smooth. The stamping doesn't look like gold. You know what I mean? Anyway, now I have found my favorite Gold Stamping Nail Polish! Please let me show you MoYou Gold:
Elevation Polish Pic De Sotllo stamped with MoYou Special Gold Nail Polish
As my background I deliberately chose this polish. It is Elevation Polish Pic De Sotllo, a bright blue creme. It is dark enough but it is not completely dark, and it is very bright. Usually a background like that make gold or silver stamping get "swallowed" and not look prominent, if they are visible at all. But look in the picture above, how easy it is to see the golden stamping, despite the different light directions (for example, the difference between how the gold looks on my middle nail, compared to my pinky).
Elevation Polish Pic De Sotllo stamped with MoYou Special Gold Nail Polish
This is definitely my new favorite gold stamping polish. It works easy and it allows even the smallest of details show on the nail. The gold is very fine and rich and I love the way it looks. Here are some close-up photos of the stamping on my nails. The patterns I used are from MoYou image plates numbers 212 and 231 and are extremely delicate and detailed. 
Elevation Polish Pic De Sotllo stamped with MoYou Special Gold Nail Polish

Elevation Polish Pic De Sotllo stamped with MoYou Special Gold Nail Polish

Elevation Polish Pic De Sotllo stamped with MoYou Special Gold Nail Polish
Well? What do you think? Do you have any other gold stamping polish that looks this good?

MoYou Special Gold Polish, as well as other MoYou special nail polish for stamping can be found on-line, and is sold for $7.50 for 12ml (.4oz)

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Woooo beautiful!!! :D And I absolutely ADORE the combination of blue and gold!

ManisbyMoore said...

I love this combo!! I generally stamp with China Glaze Passion as well or China Glaze 2030. I am shocked at how good this gold shows up because you know Konad's gold is not good at all. Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!