Darling Diva - Denim Mitten

A couple of months ago I won a nail art contest at Jen's Nail Files facebook page and the prize was a LE polish by Darling Diva called Denim Mitten, that was made especially for that contest. By the time I received the polish, I had some serious personal issues to deal with, and somehow I never got to trying it. So here I am trying it now - and with great content I must add! 
Darling Diva Polish Denim Mitten Essie The Girls Are Out
Denim Mitten is a medium blue shimmer base with so many goodies in it! From holographic  microglitter through iridescent hexes to fuchsia little dots and many other beautiful additions. It applies smooth and easy and is opaque in two coats. All those little glitter parts add so much fun to it, but none is as wonderful as those little hot dots!
Darling Diva Polish Denim Mitten

Darling Diva Polish Denim Mitten

Darling Diva Polish Denim Mitten
Of course I needed to scribble something on it so I decided to team Denim Mitten with a lovely polish I was gifted by my besty Gosia of Life In Color! - Essie The Girls Are Out, a wonderful hot fuchsia creme with very subtle shimmer that matches the little fun dots of Denim Mitten just perfectly.
Darling Diva Polish Denim Mitten Essie The Girls Are Out

Darling Diva Polish Denim Mitten Essie The Girls Are Out

Darling Diva Polish Denim Mitten Essie The Girls Are Out

I am really loving Denim Mitten and I am so happy I won it! So I guess I owe a huge THANK YOU to both Carrie the Darling Diva and Jen of Jen's Nail Files! ❤

1 comments :

Jen said...

YAY! I love it on you!!! So glad you like it! :) *hugs*

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!