33 Days Challenge - Day 14: Abstract

Today's entry in the 33DC is actually accidental. I was only doing my nails the other day and decided to try this beautiful brown by Mentality, and when I stamped over it, it looked real cool. As if I couldn't decide if I used the brown for the stamping or the other colors. So I really liked the end result and this is my Abstract entry now.
Mentality Foxy
I started this mani with Mentality Foxy, a delicious red-ish brown holographic polish, with some blue-green duochrome flashes. It is from the stampers collection and is very well pigmented and formulated. Fully opaque in two easy coats that dry in a jif.
Mentality Foxy

Mentality Foxy

Mentality Foxy
The stamping I did with MoYou Artist Collection plate 07 and several polishes. From thumb to pinky you can see Ga-De Mellow Yellow, Barry M Passion Fruit, Barry M Blueberry, Sinful Color Exotic Green and China Glaze Grape Pop.
Mentality Foxy
Mentality Foxy

Mentality Foxy

Mentality Foxy

Mentality Foxy

Mentality Foxy





2 comments :

M.M. Chouinard said...

I have that polish and you've inspired me to use it!

Raggio di Luna said...

I love Mentality Foxy and.... the stamping is perfect! :-)

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!