December Nail Art Theme Week: Japanese, day 5

Today is the final day of Nail Art Theme Week and here is my 5th entry! I am actually quite surprised that none of the other ladies thought of this idea ;-)
Ninja Nail Art China Glaze Kalahari Kiss Japan
No, those are not women in Burqa. Those are actually Ninjas!
I started with two coats of China Glaze Kalahari Kiss, a soft sandy colored creme. Very opaque and pretty self leveled if used thin enough coats, although it does require some extra attention when applied. Below are two coats, no top.
China Glaze Kalahari Kiss

China Glaze Kalahari Kiss
All the rest was free handed using four nail polishes: China Glaze Kalahari Kiss, Cult Nails Fetish, Cult Nails Tempest and Rescue Beauty Lounge Reveillon. But I did play a lot with mixing those together to create all the "in-between" shades. 
Also, I tried to paint the shadows on the faces but I didn't quite get it right. Apparently nail polish just don't blend smooth enough this way... Well, that was a nice learning experience.
Ninja Nail Art China Glaze Kalahari Kiss Japan
 
Ninja Nail Art China Glaze Kalahari Kiss Japan

Ninja Nail Art China Glaze Kalahari Kiss Japan

Ninja Nail Art China Glaze Kalahari Kiss Japan
I still hope it turned out nice enough because I would very much like to take an advantage of this manicure to shout out at the Ninja and the Inspiration - Rhonni, I totally miss you    ♥




8 comments :

Ashley said...

I love this so freaking much, Jin!!! They are fabulous!

M. Fourey said...

This is brilliant! BRILLIANT! What a perfect idea, girl! And your eyes are just perfect! I am amazed because it's always the most difficult part for me... and you just nailed it!

jannatul12 said...

omg! i see ninja !

Jannatul12.blogspot.com

Maile said...

THIS is just to die for! So detailed oriented and you really captured the essence of a NINJA! Yay! I get excited just looking at it!

Bénédicte D. said...

OMG Love it so much Jin!!!!! ♥

Raggio di Luna said...

Perfect idea, great manicure! :-)

Missy M (Gnarly Gnails) said...

this is great! ninja nails!!

Rhonni A. said...

Thank you so much my dear, this meant the world to me!

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!