Whimsical Ideas By Pam - Peanut Butter and Jelly

Today I have some really old swatch I found in my "somehow never posted" folder. I honestly have no idea why this never saw the light before, because it's such a sweet polish! Here's Peanut Butter and Jelly by Whimsical Ideas By Pam.
Peanut Butter and Jelly Whimsical Ideas By Pam
I really love jellies and this polish is most definitely a jelly! It's a berry-purple sort of colored jelly polish with different sizes of gold glitter. As a jelly, the color is really buildable. Since I only used two coats, it is still a bit sheer and not as dark as it can get. But it is so beautiful in my eyes that I didn't want to make it any darker.
There is one really big problem with those gorgeous polishes by Pam, and that is that she's not shipping internationally. I find this to be extremely sad and I am thankful for my sweet, lovely US friends who help me get those un-reachable polishes
Peanut Butter and Jelly by Whimsical Ideas By Pam

Peanut Butter and Jelly by Whimsical Ideas By Pam
So what do you think? Do you have any of Pam's polishes?

2 comments :

Arathael said...

I have this one, it was one of my early indie purchases, very pretty. I have trouble doing thin coats of just about any polish, so it was much darker on me. But it's great! :)

Raggio di Luna said...

Nice colour! I don't like nail polishes with big glitter pieces, but this one looks very nice! :-)

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!